Wednesday, September 28, 2011

25 Week Update

Here are some pregnancy highlights:

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of Babies: Baby A is 1 lb 4 oz and Baby B is 15 oz (as of last Tuesday, so I'm sure they've already grown)

Maternity Clothes: I have started wearing some maternity (tops, denim skirt, dresses). Finally got my maternity jeans hemmed, so I am ready to go for the cooler weather this weekend. Still able to wear some of my bigger jeans if I ride them low or do the rubber band trick and some looser fitting tops. I have just been buying bigger sizes in tops though.

Gender: BOYS! Van Earl and Elijah Willis

Movement: Definitely moving! Feel them kick harder and harder especially at night when I'm laying on the couch.

Sleep: Hit or miss. Sleep great some nights and others not. Harder and harder to get comfy.

What I Miss: Red wine (this one is never gonna fall off the list, ha), sleeping without waking up several times a night, my "skinny" jeans, running, lifting heavy weights (my strength is pathetic right now), and high impact aerobics!

Cravings: Not really anything in particular right now.

Aversions: Nothing in particular.

Symptoms: Feeling heavy!, nesting, starting to wear down a little more easily than the past few weeks.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing my boys last week and I get to see them again this coming week. Getting the nursery almost complete is another one. Just a few finishing touches are needed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are going so well for you! :o) Love the names!!

    ReplyDelete