Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bring on Fall

Like I have mentioned before, I am usually a summer person. This year has been a little different though. Due to my pregnancy and the hottest summer ever it seems, I am ready for fall! The cooler temps the past mornings have been wonderful! I have already gotten my Fall scented candles out and my Fall decs down from the attic. Call it nesting, pregnancy, or just wanting a change in season, but I am ready for some cooler weather. Don't get me wrong, hate winter but this year will be a little different. :) I have also been trying to get my house in order. We moved the guest bedroom (now nursery) to where the office used to be (downstairs). We had to move all the office stuff up to the bonus room which has been our catch-all room for a while now. It was such a disaster because we just basically threw everything up there with no rhyme or reason. Since I have had some time off work due to coming back from Ktown early, I have been determined to get the bonus room organized. I have made major progress. It is now an office in one corner, a sewing area in another corner (not that I sew that much but I plan on learning more), my out of season closet along one wall, and we have a couch and recliner on the main wall. I still have some work to do but have made major progress. It looks a lot better! You can actually walk in there now. Adam has been so sweet about helping paint the nursery. He has painted after work several nights, which I greatly appreciate. All we have left is the trim work. Next on the list: putting the cribs together and moving in the furniture. I will post pics once it's complete.

A pic from last year to get you in the Fall spirit:

No comments:

Post a Comment