Friday, August 26, 2011

Football Time in TN




Yes guys! It's that time of year again...we have a little over a week until kickoff for another football season. Can't wait! The boys are very much looking forward to their first UT Football game. :) Even though they won't be able to see it, they will definitely be able to sense the awesomeness of Neyland Stadium on gameday. I have no doubt they will start kicking those little legs once Rocky Top starts playing. I have many memories in Neyland Stadium that go way back to being a little girl. I was probably 2 or 3 (not sure) when I went to my first UT game. Needless to say, I hope my boys will experience the same excitement I get when I enter the stadium. Got my orange maternity clothes ready to go. One more week and we're loading it up and heading up to Good Ole Rocky Top!! Go VOLS!








No comments:

Post a Comment