Monday, November 7, 2011

Last Road Trip

Since the time is nearing for Van Earl and Eli to be born, Adam and I decided to take advantage of these last few weeks together. This past weekend we went to Charlotte for the day. This will be our last road trip for a long time. We had a beautiful drive up. It was such a gorgeous Fall day. We ended up at South Park mall. It was nice to get out and shop a little and get some Christmas shopping done. I am trying to get everything finished before the boys come. Unfortunately my body won't let me shop like I used to, but we still managed to get in several good hours. :) My body and the boys were done after that. After all that hard shopping (ha, yeah right), we had a fabulous dinner at San Antonio's (a great Tex Mex restaurant). Not only were we excited to eat some great Mexican but it happened to the 5th of the month so everything was $5...awesome! It was a great trip and very nice to get away to see something different for the day. The days of picking up and going will be long gone before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment