Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Christmas at the Vicars house is coming early this year. Santa is hopefully going to bring us 2 healthy baby boys. Van and Eli should be here within the next few weeks, so I have been frantically trying to get Christmas up and presents bought. Since we didn't travel this past weekend, we got a lot accomplished...tree is up, house is decorated, and majority of presents are bought. I think the nesting bug has even hit Adam. He cleaned out the entire garage and it honestly looks entirely different...so clean! :) I feel my house is in order (for now) which is a huge relief. Soooo, we are just waiting for our little Christmas bundles to arrive. I had a good ultrasound yesterday. The boys were practicing their breathing, blood flow looked good, and they were moving well. I am continuing my three weekly doctor's appointments, am still working from home, and taking it easy as much as possible. I think I have grown since the weekend from all the Thanksgiving goodies, so hopefully that means the boys are bigger too!

I will leave ya'll with a pic of our Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment