Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Greenville Shower

I am still catching up on my blogging... Two weekends ago our dear friends Kathrina and Jason threw us a couples baby shower. Let me just say it was fabulous! They went all out and everything was perfect! Once again, I was so touched by the thoughtfulness and generosity of our friends. Adam and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I will post more pics once I get them since I am such an awesome photographer and ALWAYS remember to bring my camera (ha!). Yes, definitely left my camera at home, so I relied on others to take pics.

Kathrina and Jason did a low country boil at their home. It was good to have several of our friends together to celebrate this exciting time. The decorations were so adorable and creative. I can't wait to post the pics. Like I said, they went all out. It was amazing! Adam, the boys, and I definitely feel loved.

I did take a pic once we got home of the amazing diaper cake our neighbors made for us. I was super excited to get this and look at all the detail. They are very talented! :)


Awesome Diaper Cake made by Whitney and Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment