Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Knoxville Shower

The past few weeks have been full of Baby Showers. We have had 3 all together. First of all let me just say...Adam and I are overwhelmed with everyone's generosity. We are truly blessed with such wonderful friends and family. We have been touched by all everyone has done for us. It is greatly appreciated!

I know I am way overdue to post. I am going to try to get caught up. The first shower was at Adam's work which I have already blogged about so you have read about how wonderful his co-workers were to us. We traveled to Knoxville a couple of weekends ago for the last time for a while per doctor's orders. My mother put together a fabulous shower for me at Apple Cake Tea Room. She really outdid herself and everything was perfect! It was so good to see friends and family whom I had not seen in a while. It was so special to have everyone together. Here are some pics from the wonderful day...

Katie and Preggo


Daddy and Mommy to Be

The Vicars Clan


The Fillingim Clan

Dad and his girls


UT Slippers from Dad






Delicious cupcakes


Baby Washcloth Roses (creation by Mom)




Basket of goodies from my sweet sissy


As you can see, I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment