Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Go Time

Well ya'll it looks like I'm going to have these babies this coming Thursday, December 15 at 10am. After my doctor's visit yesterday, it was determined that both babies are now on the small side and my placenta is basically tired and running out of steam, ha ha. Baby A is 4 lbs 5 oz and B is 4 lbs 2 oz. We thought it was great that B caught up with A, but apparently A isn't growing now like he should and both are still not where they should be. I will be 36 weeks on Thursday which was the goal: to make it to 36 weeks. I have a C-Section scheduled and if all goes well I will be in the hospital 3 days and the boys should be able to come home with me. Your prayers are greatly appreciated! I am very anxious and want these boys to get here safe and sound.

Of course I have had my bags packed for a few weeks now (just in case, right?). This weekend I moved them out of the closet so they could be more easily accessible. Bear gets nervous anyway when bags are packed because he knows we will be going somewhere. I had to move the bags back into the closet because he was so torn up about it. He can already sense the tension in the air and knows something is up, but the bags put him over the edge. Poor little guy! And yes, he is still as clingy as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment