Sunday, December 11, 2011

Almost Time

We are getting closer to the birth of our sons. These past few days we have been tying up loose ends. Today's doctors appointment will determine when the boys will be born. We are thinking the end of this coming week, but we know for sure it will not be later than the 22. Adam and I have been going to see movies, been having dinner dates, finishing up Christmas shopping and preparations, and house cleaning. I don't think one can ever be fully prepared, but of course me being the planner I am, want everything in order and set to go. Needless to say we took advantage of possibly our last weekend without kids...kinda crazy to think about. We started our weekend off with dinner with our dear friends Kathrina and Jason, which was great! Saturday I got a little overwhelmed thinking about the actual birthing process which resulted in an awful dizzy spell, but after taking a nap and getting off my feet, I felt a lot better and we were able to go out and enjoy one last Italian meal at our favorite spot. I have also started feeling some cramping and pressure in my lower abdomen, so I'm sure that's a sign the time is drawing closer. I honestly feel as ready as I will ever be to do this thing. I will keep y'all posted on how things progress at the doctor today.

Here's the 35 week bump pic and yes I am HUGE!


Daddy to Be and Bear



1 comment:

  1. You look great! You too, Adam! :o) So excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete