Tuesday, December 6, 2011

34 Weeks and Counting

It's getting to be crunch time. I am now 34 1/2 weeks. I went to the high risk doctor yesterday and the boys are fine. The didn't get their weights, but said they will next Monday which will determine whether or not they deliver me then or wait another week or so. I can tell the boys are bigger. My belly has definitely grown and my ribs have become a fun kicking toy for Baby A. Those little feet go nonstop. Baby B's movements are not as pronounced but that may be because he is breech and his legs are down low. I'm not going to lie, I am ready to have these boys. I am not a very patient person and I am so ready to meet them.

Adam and I had a date night Saturday night which was fabulous! We had an awesome steak dinner at City Range. We hadn't been out just the 2 of us in a long time, so we figured we better take advantage of one last "date" night before the boys are born. I have slowed down these days so whether or not I feel up to going out is iffy, but I felt great and had a fabulous time! I cherish our dinner dates very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment