Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Hey ya'll! Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. It has been a busy past couple of weeks. Two weekends ago we traveled to Knoxville for the big UT vs GA game. The outcome wasn't great but it was a gorgeous Fall weekend in TN and I got to spend some time with my family. My sis and her hubby even came in, so that was so nice! I really miss having my sister close. Here are some game-day pics...yep, I'm growing larger daily. I'm about 26 weeks here.





Part of the reason I didn't post last week was partly because my computer was in the shop. Yes I got a virus which ended up being 64 viruses. Apparently they have been on my computer for a long time. I got a virus a couple of years ago and took it to the Geek Squad at Best Buy...fyi, don't! That was my first mistake. After charging me an arm and a leg and keeping my computer for several weeks (not to mention they had to erase everything on my computer), I got it back but it has never been the same since. Come to find out they didn't get all the viruses. My advice to you...NEVER take your computer to the Geek Squad! It's a waste of time and money. Anyway, this time I found a guy that runs his own show and charges A LOT less. He really knows his stuff too (more so than the stupid Geek Squad). He was able to get rid of all my viruses (as far as I know), save all my documents, get it to me within the next day, AND only charged me $100. I would say that's better than almost $300 to Best Buy last time. Ok, so there's my rant. Even though he only had my computer for a little over a day, it still put me back a little on my internet work.

Body Attack launch was this past weekend as well, so that always keeps me busy too. I had barely even looked at it by Monday, so I had to learn it quickly. Our Body Attack team always practices several times before the launches so between teaching classes, practices at the gym, doctor's appointments, and trying to get some internet work done, I was pretty busy! Yes, I am still "Attacking". I stay low impact of course but I love it so much that I didn't want to miss out on this launch. If ya'll are curious what Body Attack is, here is a link to some clips from the latest release: http://youtu.be/XfRqWsAF3wY.

As long as I feel good, I'm gonna keep it up. Today is the first day I haven't had to be at the gym for class or practice in over a week. I had to teach 2 back to back yesterday which wiped me but I am very fortunate I can come home and put my feet up while working from home. Needless to say my body is ready for some rest, ha ha. Even doing low impact can wear one out, especially with all this extra weight in front. ;) Bear and I are going to get back to our walks today. I know he's excited. I can tell he missed them last week.

Coming up...
I go back to the high risk doc tomorrow. I am hoping I will see Van Earl and Eli's eyes open. I've read that they should be opening now. I am thinking they are weighing over 3 lbs combined if not 4. I feel very heavy in my belly. Just within the past day or so it feels heavier. The scale doesn't show it but I think they have grown. In other baby news, the nursery is just about complete. I promise I will post pics as soon as I have a few finishing touches added. We are getting there. I just want to make sure it's completely finished before I post. :) We have several baby showers coming up. The first one is Thursday at Adam's work. They are so sweet to throw us a shower and I am dying to meet a lot of the people Adam works with...finally put a name to a face, ya know? Then we are traveling again to Knoxville this weekend. This will be my last trip per doctor's orders. Starting in November I am home bound. I am having a family shower which I am very excited about! Everyone lives so far away so it's hard to get everyone together. I don't get to see them as often as I would like.

So there you have it...the past few weeks in a nutshell. As long as my computer holds up, I will try to keep posting more frequently.


1 comment:

  1. You are busy! Glad to hear that things are going well! Enjoy those showers and I am looking forward to pictures of the nursery! :o)

    ReplyDelete